- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Deutsche Post AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.43%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Deutsche Post AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Deutsche Post AG paid a dividend of €1.80. For the next 12 months, Deutsche Post AG is expected to pay a dividend of €1.80. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.43%.
- The dividend yield of Deutsche Post AG is currently 4.43%.
- Deutsche Post AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Deutsche Post AG is expected in May.
- Deutsche Post AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €1.80 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.43%.
- Deutsche Post AG is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Deutsche Post AG.
- To receive the last dividend of Deutsche Post AG on May 11, 2022 in the amount of €1.80 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 9, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on May 11, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €1.80 were paid by Deutsche Post AG.
- Dividends from Deutsche Post AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Deutsche Post AG is located in Germany.