- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Deutsche Telekom AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 3.51%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- Deutsche Telekom AG stocktradable via LYNX Broker
- More fundamental data about Deutsche Telekom AG at Parqet
Those who hold Deutsche Telekom AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Deutsche Telekom AG paid a dividend of €0.70. For the next 12 months, Deutsche Telekom AG is expected to pay a dividend of €0.70. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 3.51%.
- The dividend yield of Deutsche Telekom AG is currently 3.51%.
- Deutsche Telekom AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in April.
- The next dividend for Deutsche Telekom AG is expected in April.
- Deutsche Telekom AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €0.70 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 3.51%.
- Deutsche Telekom AG is assigned to the sector "Communication Services".
- The last stock split of Deutsche Telekom AG was on May 17, 2013 in the ratio 2:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Deutsche Telekom AG on April 12, 2023 in the amount of €0.70 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on April 6, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on April 12, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €0.64 were paid by Deutsche Telekom AG.
- Dividends from Deutsche Telekom AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Deutsche Telekom AG is located in Germany.