- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
SAP SE pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 1.78%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold SAP SE often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, SAP SE paid a dividend of €2.45. For the next 12 months, SAP SE is expected to pay a dividend of €1.95. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 1.78%.
- The dividend yield of SAP SE is currently 1.78%.
- SAP SE pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for SAP SE is expected in May.
- SAP SE paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €1.95 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 1.78%.
- SAP SE is assigned to the sector "Information Technology".
- The last stock split of SAP SE was on June 26, 2000 in the ratio 3:1.
- To receive the last dividend of SAP SE on May 23, 2022 in the amount of €2.45 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 19, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on May 23, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €2.45 were paid by SAP SE.
- Dividends from SAP SE are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of SAP SE is located in Germany.