- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Allianz SE pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.49%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Allianz SE often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Allianz SE paid a dividend of €11.40. For the next 12 months, Allianz SE is expected to pay a dividend of €11.40. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.49%.
- The dividend yield of Allianz SE is currently 5.49%.
- Allianz SE pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Allianz SE is expected in May.
- Allianz SE paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €11.40 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.49%.
- Allianz SE is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Allianz SE.
- To receive the last dividend of Allianz SE on May 9, 2023 in the amount of €11.40 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 5, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 9, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €10.80 were paid by Allianz SE.
- Dividends from Allianz SE are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Allianz SE is located in Germany.