- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Those who hold Allianz SE often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Allianz SE paid a dividend of €11.40. For the next 12 months, Allianz SE is expected to pay a dividend of €11.40. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.17%.
- The dividend yield of Allianz SE is currently 5.17%.
- Allianz SE pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Allianz SE is expected in May.
- Allianz SE paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €11.40 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.17%.
- Allianz SE is assigned to the sector "Financials".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Allianz SE.
- To receive the last dividend of Allianz SE on May 9, 2023 in the amount of €11.40 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 5, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 9, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €10.80 were paid by Allianz SE.
- Dividends from Allianz SE are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Allianz SE is located in Germany.