- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Varta AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 13.55%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Varta AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Varta AG paid a dividend of €0.00. For the next 12 months, Varta AG is expected to pay a dividend of €2.48. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 13.55%.
- The dividend yield of Varta AG is currently 13.55%.
- Varta AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in June.
- The next dividend for Varta AG is expected in June.
- Within the last 10 years, Varta AG has paid dividends in 2 of them.
- Dividends of €2.48 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 13.55%.
- Varta AG is assigned to the sector "Industrials".
- The last stock split of Varta AG was on July 30, 2007 in the ratio 1:4.
- To receive the last dividend of Varta AG on June 24, 2022 in the amount of €2.48 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on June 22, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on June 24, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €2.48 were paid by Varta AG.
- Dividends from Varta AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Varta AG is located in Germany.