- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Basf SE pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 7.86%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Basf SE often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Basf SE paid a dividend of €3.40. For the next 12 months, Basf SE is expected to pay a dividend of €3.40. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 7.86%.
- The dividend yield of Basf SE is currently 7.86%.
- Basf SE pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Basf SE is expected in May.
- Basf SE paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €3.40 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 7.86%.
- Basf SE is assigned to the sector "Materials".
- The last stock split of Basf SE was on June 27, 2008 in the ratio 2:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Basf SE on May 3, 2023 in the amount of €3.40 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on April 28, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 3, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €3.40 were paid by Basf SE.
- Dividends from Basf SE are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Basf SE is located in Germany.