- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Bayer AG pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.60%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Bayer AG often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Bayer AG paid a dividend of €2.40. For the next 12 months, Bayer AG is expected to pay a dividend of €2.40. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.60%.
- The dividend yield of Bayer AG is currently 4.60%.
- Bayer AG pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend for Bayer AG is expected in May.
- Bayer AG paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €2.40 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.60%.
- Bayer AG is assigned to the sector "Health Care".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Bayer AG.
- To receive the last dividend of Bayer AG on May 4, 2023 in the amount of €2.40 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 2, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on May 4, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €2.00 were paid by Bayer AG.
- Dividends from Bayer AG are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Bayer AG is located in Germany.