- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
E.ON SE pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.71%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold E.ON SE often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, E.ON SE paid a dividend of €0.49. For the next 12 months, E.ON SE is expected to pay a dividend of €0.51. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.71%.
- The dividend yield of E.ON SE is currently 4.71%.
- E.ON SE pays annually dividends. Payout is in May.
- The next dividend will be paid on May 22, 2023.
- E.ON SE paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €0.51 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.71%.
- E.ON SE is assigned to the sector "Utilities".
- The last stock split of E.ON SE was on August 4, 2008 in the ratio 3:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from E.ON SE on May 22, 2023 you must have purchased your E.ON SE shares before the ex-date on May 18, 2023.
- To receive the last dividend of E.ON SE on May 17, 2022 in the amount of €0.49 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 13, 2022.
- The last dividend was paid on May 17, 2022.
- In 2022, dividends of €0.49 were paid by E.ON SE.
- Dividends from E.ON SE are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of E.ON SE is located in Germany.