- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Sanofi SA pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 4.13%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XFRA
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
Those who hold Sanofi SA often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Sanofi SA paid a dividend of €3.56. For the next 12 months, Sanofi SA is expected to pay a dividend of €3.56. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 4.13%.
- The dividend yield of Sanofi SA is currently 4.13%.
- Sanofi SA pays annually dividends. Payout is in June.
- The next dividend for Sanofi SA is expected in June.
- Sanofi SA paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of €3.56 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 4.13%.
- Sanofi SA is assigned to the sector "Health Care".
- There are currently no known stock splits for Sanofi SA.
- To receive the last dividend of Sanofi SA on June 1, 2023 in the amount of €3.56 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on May 30, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on June 1, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of €3.33 were paid by Sanofi SA.
- Dividends from Sanofi SA are paid in Euro.
- The headquarters of Sanofi SA is located in France.