- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Equinor ASA pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 11.76%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XOSL
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold Equinor ASA often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Equinor ASA paid a dividend of $3.60. For the next 12 months, Equinor ASA is expected to pay a dividend of $3.60. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 11.76%.
- The dividend yield of Equinor ASA is currently 11.76%.
- Equinor ASA pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of January, May, August, November.
- The next dividend will be paid on February 27, 2024.
- Equinor ASA paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $3.60 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 11.76%.
- Equinor ASA is assigned to the sector "Energy".
- The last stock split of Equinor ASA was on May 10, 2006 in the ratio 5:1.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Equinor ASA on February 27, 2024 you must have purchased your Equinor ASA shares before the ex-date on February 14, 2024.
- To receive the last dividend of Equinor ASA on November 28, 2023 in the amount of $0.90 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on November 14, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on November 28, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $1.68 were paid by Equinor ASA.
- Dividends from Equinor ASA are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Equinor ASA is located in Norway.