- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
|Ex-DateEx-Dividend Date||Pay Date||Amount||Change|
Equinor ASA pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 5.74%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XOSL
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold Equinor ASA often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Equinor ASA paid a dividend of $2.58. For the next 12 months, Equinor ASA is expected to pay a dividend of $1.68. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 5.74%.
- The dividend yield of Equinor ASA is currently 5.74%.
- Equinor ASA pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of February, May, August, November, January.
- The next dividend for Equinor ASA is expected in May.
- Equinor ASA paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $1.68 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 5.74%.
- Equinor ASA is assigned to the sector "Energy".
- The last stock split of Equinor ASA was on May 10, 2006 in the ratio 5:1.
- To receive the last dividend of Equinor ASA on January 25, 2023 in the amount of $0.90 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on January 9, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on January 25, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $1.68 were paid by Equinor ASA.
- Dividends from Equinor ASA are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Equinor ASA is located in Norway.