- Dividend Yield (FWD)
- Annual Payout (FWD)
- Dividend Growth Rate (CAGR)
As an aristocrat you get access to the dividend growth rate and all important dividend figures tailored to your portfolio.
Gap Inc pays a dividend yield (FWD) of 2.88%.
- Symbol / Exchange
- / XNYS
- Dividend frequency
- Security Type
- Dividend Currency
- US Dollar
Those who hold Gap Inc often invest in these securities as well.
- Within the last 12 months, Gap Inc paid a dividend of $0.60. For the next 12 months, Gap Inc is expected to pay a dividend of $0.60. This corresponds to a dividend yield of approximately 2.88%.
- The dividend yield of Gap Inc is currently 2.88%.
- Gap Inc pays quarterly dividends. This is paid in the months of January, April, July, October.
- The next dividend will be paid on January 31, 2024.
- Gap Inc paid dividend every year within the last 10 years.
- Dividends of $0.60 are expected for the next 12 months. This corresponds to a dividend yield of 2.88%.
- Gap Inc is assigned to the sector "Consumer Discretionary".
- The last stock split of Gap Inc was on June 22, 1999 in the ratio 3:2.
- In order to receive the future dividend from Gap Inc on January 31, 2024 you must have purchased your Gap Inc shares before the ex-date on January 2, 2024.
- To receive the last dividend of Gap Inc on October 25, 2023 in the amount of $0.15 you had to have the stock in your portfolio before the ex-day on October 3, 2023.
- The last dividend was paid on October 25, 2023.
- In 2022, dividends of $0.57 were paid by Gap Inc.
- Dividends from Gap Inc are paid in US Dollar.
- The headquarters of Gap Inc is located in the United States.